June 20, 2013, second reading
Eden Gray interpretations
- The Significator (that is, me): Magician: the Magician stands before a table which has the symbols for the four elements. He is about to draw power from above to materialize his desires. The Magician represents Man's will in union with the divine achieving the knowledge and power to bring desired things into manifestation through conscious self-awareness.
- Covering me (the present): Justice: Justice will be done. Balance is desired. Lawsuits will be won. The balanced personality demands elimination of excess baggage, wrong ideas, useless forms of education. A mixture of the right ingredients is welcomed. May be token the desire for education, with a well-balanced mind as its objective.
- Crossing me (opposing forces, good or bad): Knight of Swords: A dashing, brave young man. Though he may be domineering, he has a clean heart and is full of courage. The coming or going of misfortune.
- Beneath me: Ace of Swords, reversed: Conquest but the results are disastrous. Obstacles, great loss, infertility.
- Behind me: Ten of Pentacles, reversed: Family misfortune; old people may become a burden. Loss of inheritance. Caution against getting involved in projects that are a poor risk.
- Crowning me: Four of Swords: Hermit's repose. Rest after war. Banishment. Relaxation of anxiety, release from suffering. There will soon be a change for the better.
- Before me: Five of Cups: Disappointment. Sorrow in those things from which pleasure was expected. Disillusionment in love. Loss of friendship. Loss, but with something left over.
- My fears: Six of Wands: Good news! Victory after strife. Pleasure gained through labor. Success through industry. Advancement in the arts and sciences. Friends are helpful.
- What people around me think: Six of Swords, reversed: You will stay where you are. No immediate way out of present difficulties. Unfavorable issue of an undertaking.
- My hopes: Hanged Man: In spritual matters, wisdom, prophetic power. A pause in one's life, suspended decisions. Self-surrender leads to the transformation of the personality. Material temptation is conquered.
- Final outcome: Ace of Wands, reversed: Canceling of new enterprise. Journey deferred, clouded joy, false starts.