June 20, 2013, reversed reading
Eden Grey interpretations
First reading, reversed -- Eden Gray interpretations:
- The Significator (that is, me): The Fool
- Covering me (the present): Judgment: A life well lived, a work well done. Awakening, renewal. Legal judgments in one's favor. A change of personal consciousness, which is now on the verge of blending with the universal. "The power belongs to him who knows, and he who knows is then responsible. The Fool is one who by effort and suffering has found the secrets of life."
- Crossing me (opposing forces, good or bad): Seven of Cups: Dreams, castles in the air, imagination working overtime -- the seekers' forces have been too scattered. Illusory success. Selfish dissipation; deception.
- Beneath me: Three of Cups, reversed: Too much sensuality, overindulgence in food and drink. Pleasure turns to pain, success to ashes.
- Behind me: Ace of Cups, reversed: False love. Clouded joy. Instability. Hesitancy to nurture love.
- Crowning me: Magician, reversed: Indecision, weak will, ineptitude. The use of power for destructive ends.
- Before me: Queen of Swords: A subtle keen and quick-witted woman. Kindness but also firmness. Keen observation. Fondness for dancing. A brown-haired brown-eyed woman.
- My fears: Queen of Cups A perverse character. Intelligent but not to be relied on. Dishonesty. Immorality.
- What people around me think: King of Cups: Skilled in both law and trade. Kind and considerate and willing to take responsibility. Liberality, generosity, consideration, creative intelligence, and interest in arts and spirituality.
- My hopes: Four of Wands: Perfected work; rest after labor; peace, prosperity, harmony; romance; a coming marriage.
- Final outcome: Page of Wands: Courage, beauty. A nature sudden in love or anger. Desire for power; enthusiasm. A messenger or a postman. A bearer of tidings.